Skip to main content

Moss loves Move Easy dog food


We’ve been a little worried about our dog Moss recently. If he’s been on a long walk he comes home with a slight limp and I've affectionately nick named him Mr Limpy!  Springer Spaniels are thought to be a handful to own and need a lot of exercise so I worried when this started. True they can be quite springy when they are young but with the correct training, obedience and maturity they make the most affectionate clever companions and we were so lucky to have the opportunity to rescue him back in 2010. I guess he’s more than a pet to us and we treat him like another member of the family taking him on family holidays and spoiling him sometimes. But then any Spaniel owner will tell you they take over your life and your heart.


The ships dog on the Norfolk Broads with captain Derek Hurrell, October 2014

So off in search of some advice and help with this we decided to revisit a product that we’d introduced into his diet when we first rescued him. He was 11 months old then, dirty, smelly, full of ear mites, a parasite living in his stomach and generally run down. We started to add Bionic Biotic to his diet and I’m not sure why we actually stopped. We ordered a tub straight away to supplement his current food.


Moss loves Move Easy, November 2014

I contacted Pooch and Mutt to tell them all about Moss and our worries. Sam Southwell came back to me immediately and offered a free trial of Move Easy grain free, natural complete food. The bag arrived within a couple of days and we began to add this to his evening meals. We were amazed at how quickly the product worked, honestly within days his limping was going and we gave him lots of rest too. Moss loved it so much he removed some of his other food to search out the yummy salmon pieces! (see picture above) He finished the bag last week much to his frustration but I found that we could add it to our weekly shop at Ocado, which is so handy. You only have to show Moss the bag and he sits down and grins at you, he loves it and it has helped so much with his front leg and the Bionic Biotic has made his coat so shiny. It’s a routine now to add these to his evening meal but I have to admit he also has this as a treat too, which isn't a bad thing.


Move Easy grain free is a single-animal protein source, complete food for dogs who have mobility issues or who are highly active. It contains 45% salmon (one of nature’s richest sources of the omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being). Why grain free? Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance  to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health. Spaniels are known to have tummy problems but not with this food.

But don’t just take my word for it (of Moss) you can order a sample to try out on your dog and I’m sure you’ll see the difference just as we did, It’s the best decision we made.

Comments

Glad Moss is on the mend. We had similar problems with tummies and ears when we got our Cavies but they never complain and give unconditional love don't they. We wouldn't be without them now.
mamasmercantile said…
Dogs do take over don't they...I know our two standard poodles have. Glad to hear Moss is on the mend.
I hope that Moss keeps feeling better, it is amazing how dogs get into your heart isn't it! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Denim Daisy Granny Square construction

And here it is all finished last Friday, just in time for a heat wave! Seriously I do love this jumper and it fits so well with a white t shirt underneath, jeans and flip flops. Just waiting for the cold spell so that I can wear it out (rather than around the garden when its cooled down in the evenings!). I haven't written a pattern as such just some helpful notes from my pad. If people want to know how to construct one have added some notes below. As you know the Daisy Granny Square is the design of Sue Pinner from her book  Granny Squares published 2013. I do love Sue's book, its packed with so many projects and ideas and the photos are beautiful. The daisy granny square pattern is quite addictive and you soon have a small pile of them in no time! I have an idea to make another one for the autumn in the same Debbie Bliss Rialto DK yarn but all edged in shade 90 honey, I have enough in my stash. Construction  Notes:  You need to make 18 granny squa

cables without the cables (Birch Trees scarf)

Earlier this year I came across this lovely Birch Trees Scarf knitting pattern over at Hand Knitted Things . Its one of those patterns that you just have to try because its so pretty and very practical and looks far more intricate and complicated than the 4 row pattern suggests. I like to call it cables without the cables, such a clever pattern thank you Julia Marsh.  I'm knitting mine on vintage no. 7 needles (kindly given to me by my mother-in-law) and using Debbie Bliss Cashmerino charcoal out of my yarn stash that was meant to be for Ian's scarf! shh don't tell him! I use DB yarn all the time, picking up bargains in John Lewis and eBay but its the first time I've knitted with Cashmerino, and it isn't going to be the last. It gives you great stitch definition and the softest yarn ever, I love it. So here is my scarf in progress. It has been sitting in my car waiting to be loved again after I accidentally knitted the moss stitch border wrong. I know ho

traffic jam (crochet simple granny triangle shawl)

I got stuck in the office on Monday night, not the best of situations but this estate I work on does get congested frequently and not helped by lorries breaking down blocking one lane of two. Anyway all was not lost because I'd had a new yarn delivery that morning and I needed an excuse to stop and crochet. And this is how this granny shawl got its name. Isn't it gorgeous? It's crochet in the new Sirdar Colourwheel DK yarn. On first inspection I wasn't that taken with it, but now I love it. No more colour changes, yipee. If you'd like to know how to make this here is the Simple Granny Triangle pattern I'm using or this link . Happy crocheting!